We are recruiting - April 2018!
MARINA YARD ASSISTANT
We are looking for a part time Yard Assistant to help the Littlehampton Marina yard team during the busy Spring/Summer months.
The role would be ideal for someone who is currently on a break from their studies and/or someone who is looking for a bit of extra income.
The yard assistant would be required to work 3-4 days a week (including weekends) between the hours of 8am - 5pm
The ideal candidate will display:
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- They will be self motivated and pro active
- They will be punctual and reliable
The job role will entail:
- Site and garden maintenance
- Tractor working including boat launches
- Dispensing of fuel
- General DIY
- Cash handling
The right candidate will be given an immediate start.
Previous experience is preferred but not necessary as on the job training will be provided.
The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence and have good spoken English.
The hourly rate will be £9 per hour (excluding breaks) or £72 a day.