Personal water craft
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRICES LISTED BELOW ARE EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST APRIL 2017
|Annual Berthing Versadock|
|01/04/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full by 31/03/19||£900.00|
|Payment by 10 s.o APR - JAN||£950.00|
|PWC Trailer Storage|
|01/04/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full by 31/03/19||£260.00|
|Annual Boat Storage|
|01/04/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full by 31/03/19||£980.00|
|Payment by 10 s.o APR - JAN||£1070.00|
|Seasonal Boat Storage|
|01/04/19 - 30/09/19||Payment in full by 31/03/19||£790.00|
|Payment by 5 s.o APR - AUG||£820.00|
|Adjusted Boat Storage|
|01/06/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full on arrival||£770.00|
|01/07/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full on arrival||£720.00|
|01/08/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full on arrival||£640.00|
|01/09/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full on arrival||£480.00|
|01/10/19 - 31/03/20||Payment in full on arrival||£385.00|
|Weekly Boat Storage|
|Payment in full on arrival||£62.00|
|Weekend/Bank Holiday Launch||£20.00|
|Weekend/Bank Holiday Recovery||£20.00|
- Your craft will be measured to include all fixed appendages e.g. outboard engines in the "up" position will be included on powered craft. We charge you for the measured length only (Weekly and Winter storage only). All Annual PWC Storage will be a one off charge.
- Boat Park - Your agreement with us entitles you to keep the craft in our boat parks. We include in your fee all launches and recoveries that you may require within out hours of operation.
- Boat Park - You may not leave your craft overnight on our moorings. You may however, purchase an overnight mooring from the Marina Office (subject to availability). Craft left overnight must be recovered the following day. If that is inconvenient, then if the keys are available for us, you may purchase a marina recovery (£18 for our staff to recover your craft, rinse off the hull, replaces its cover and return it to the boat park).
- Electricity is not included in your agreement. Should you need to work on your craft, then it can be put on the hard-standing. The craft remains in your care until it returns to the boat park.
- Your craft must be insured to operate from our marina and we must have proof of insurance on file.
- Your craft's trailer must be clearly marked with either your own name or the name of the jet-ski. Trailers must be in a serviceable condition.
- Ensure that you have read our berthing terms and conditions which form part of the the document that you will be asked to sign. In particular, please note tat you will be signing an agreement for a fixed period of time irrespective of whether your craft is on site or not. We do not issue refunds for periods that your craft is not with us.
- If you have any queries, please contact the Marina Office. Any variations to our terms and conditions must be put to you in writing if they are to have effect.
- Harbour Dues are separately assessed by and paid to Littlehampton Harbour Board.
- To use the marina and the river, you must obtain the following:
- Permission must be obtained from the Harbour Board
- Harbour Dues must be paid
- Have a valid data tag displayed on your craft
- RYA PWC certificate or have been using a PWC for a number of years
- PWC must be well maintained (serviced and in a state of purpose)