Here at Littlehampton Marina we recognise that not all boat owners want to keep their boats on the water and for that reason we offer two boat parks for dry storage. The boat parks are suitable for customers with trailers for their boats. Here's a brief summary of how our boat parks operate:
- Customers are allocated individually marked bays in one of our two compounds.
- Access to these compounds is within office opening hours every day of the year apart from: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- Our two compounds are locked each night and have very secure gates and fencing.
- Water is available in the compound, there is a charge for the use of electricity.
- The fee that our boat park customers pay includes unlimited launches and recoveries on our slipway at anytime that tides permit in our opening hours. We do not allow customers to launch themselves.
- No vehicles are permitted in the compound. Customers may enter with trollies or can request that their boat is brought out of the compound.
- Boat Park customers may request an overnight mooring should they wish to use their boat outside of our opening hours. Generally, these are allowed at any time.