Littlehampton Marina offers a number of different services for mooring and boat park customers including a lot of craft movements using our large travel hoist.
We also offer casual launching services to customers who wish to use us on a temporary basis rather than commit to an agreement with us.
Please see our Miscellaneous Charges page for further details on these.
Alongside the berthing and storage side, we have the following on-site facilities:
- Free WI-FI
- Complimentary parking
- Toilet and shower rooms
- Marine engineer (operated independently of the marina)
- Brokerage and Chandlers (operated independently of the marina)
- 24/7 Security with coded gates to our pontoons
- Fuelling pontoon (open during office hours)
- Land fuel kiosk where red diesel is available.
Current fuel prices are as follows:
Red Diesel (not for road use): £0.73 per litre
Diesel 60/40 (not for road use): £1.03 per litre
Unleaded: £1.23 per litre