Littlehampton Marina - Yard Assistant Job Vacancy - April 2017
We are looking for a part time yard assistant to help the Littlehampton Marina yard team during the busy Spring/Summer months.
This role would be ideal for someone who is currently on a break from their studies and/or someone who is looking for a bit of extra income.
The yard assistant would be required to work 3-4 days a week (including most weekends) between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- They will be self motivated and pro active
- They will be punctual and reliable
The job role will entail:
- Site and garden maintenance
- Tractor work
- Dispensing of fuel
- The occasional movement of boats
- Cash handling
- The right candidate will be given an immediate start.
- Previous experience is preferred but not necessary as on the job training will be provided.
- The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence.
- The successful candidate must have good spoken English.
- Full uniform will be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please either call the Littlehampton Marina Head Office on 01903 713553 or email email@example.com